POSITION: Project Manager – Coatings
The Project Manager will serve as a liaison between the company, project owner and subcontractor(s) by planning, directing, and coordinating of the designated project to ensure that goals and/or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
*Contract negotiation and administration;
*Contract administrative duties with subcontractors and project owners;
*Scheduling coordination of trades, inspecting, testing placement, installation and application of various construction activities required by the overall construction contract; and,
*Control of decisions made on the change orders.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Project Management – 2 years (required)
• Software: Microsoft Office, Project Management
• Working knowledge of soil mechanics, concrete and steel reinforcement; tank construction, steel surface preparation, paint application, and all associated electrical and control equipment associated with tanks.
License: NACE or SSPC – 1 year
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families to include, medical insurance, dental and vision plans, life insurance, short-term disability, 401(k) profit-sharing plan, and incentive programs.
Caldwell Tanks is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
POSITION: Project Engineer – Water Division
We are in need of an experienced, career-minded Project Engineer to be a part of our team. The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated individual with a strong work ethic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will work with the engineering team to establish project requirements, direct and review the designers detailed drawing packages; will analyze and design steel tank structures with shallow and deep foundations; and will develop drawings packages to communicate design information. Additionally, this position will assist with support of the Sales department and serves as “engineer-of-record” on projects where licensed and/or registered.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
• Registered Professional Engineer (or ability to obtain within one (1) year) required;
• B.S. degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering with Structural emphasis required;
• Three (3) years’ experience in tank and/or foundation design is preferred;
• Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD;steel and concrete design
• Familiarity with AISC ASD/LRFD, AC1318; and,
• Knowledge of AWWA D100, API 650.
We offer a competitive salary package, to include, medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance and 401K. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
Hourly Plant Production
POSITION: 2nd Class Mechanic / Welder
Job Type: Full-time
2nd Shift position (3p – 1130p)
Welds and/or Fabricates tank parts and components using various equipment, x-ray quality welding and production welding.
• Reads and understands blueprints and sketches;
• Layout work required;
• Material handling using overhead cranes, truck or forklift;
• Operates machinery to fabricate tank parts and components
• General housekeeping.
QUALIFICATIONS: 5 years welding, forklift and overhead crane experience
POSITION: Press and Roll Operator
2nd shift, 3p – 11:30p
Job Type: Full-time
• fabricate tank parts and components using various equipment, paint components, material handling and performing general housekeeping duties;.
• read and understand blueprints and sketches;
• perform layout work required for the fabrication of tank parts and components;
• operate machinery to fabricate tank parts and components; and,
• will observe safety and security procedures.
• High school diploma or GED;
• One to three months of related experience or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Proficiency in one or more of the following: hydraulic press, brake press, plate rolls and/or burning machines; and,
• The ability to operate overhead crane and forklift.
Complete Employment Forms:
APPLY NOW by Emailing Completed Employment Application to: [email protected]
Qualified Candidates please submit resumes to:
Caldwell Tanks, Inc., Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 35570
Louisville, KY 40232.
Caldwell Group is a participant of E-Verify. Please read the attached notices for important information about E-Verify.
Caldwell supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer, Male, Female, Veterans and Persons with a Disability.
Assistance for persons with disabilities:
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at 502.964.3361 or by email at [email protected]. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as the result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes.